Wednesday 22 December 2010

My birthday wish

Dear friends and family,
It’s my birthday today, a very special date. 30 years ago I was lucky to be born in a sheltered home, surrounded by a loving family and great friends. I’d like to say THANK YOU to all of you.
You've offered me love, support and all kind of opportunities!

In about a week’s time I will leave my sheltered surroundings and step into a world were hope is all they have. 250 orphans are waiting to share their life with me. I’m sure that these kids have lots of wishes: clean drinking water, a school lesson or medication for their sick family members.
My only birthday wish is to make come true some of these wishes. If you would like to support me, the following account is set up especially to support the Kimilili Community. 100% of your donations will go directly to support improving their lifes:

Kühne Agnes
Finanzinstitut Zürcher Kantonalbank
Postfach
8010 Zürich
Bankclearing-Nr. (BC-Nr.) 700
IBAN CH0600700350042123226
Bankkonto-Nr. 3500-4.212322.6
SWIFT-Adr. (BIC) ZKBKCHZZ80A
Thank you for your support, it is much appreciated!
All the best for you!
Agnes
PS: A special birthday hug to my twin, all the best and thank you for making my life so rich! Te amo muito!

9 comments:

  1. Χρόνια πολλά! Herzlichen Glueckwunsch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohne Kinder wäre die Welt eine Wüste... und die Eltern würden auch nichts mehr dazu lernen!
    Ich drück dich ganz fest meine Kleine zu deinem 30xten! Meus pensamentos te acompanham e tenho enorme orgulho dos meus filhos!
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Ich gratuliere Dir ganz ganz herzlich zu Deinem Geburtstag!! Nur das beste für das kommende Jahr! Ich freue mich riesig auf Dich und all das, was wir zusammen erleben werden!Geniess die Zeit!
    Bis sehr sehr sehr bald:))
    Dicker Kuss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guten Morgen,meine Süsse

    ein anderer Geburtstag! Ein Tag wohl kaum zum Feiern,aber zum geliebt werden von 250 kleinen Seelen und von allen, die mit Hochachtung Dein Tun begleiten. Ich bin stolz auf Dich!
    Liebe Grüsse auch von Elena,
    Dein Pai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Agi, mein Brief ist wohl im All untergegangen, weil ich nicht weiss wie es geht. Noch einmal herzlichen Glückwunsch!
    Dein Pai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agnes, alles Liebe und herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem Geburtstag!!

    Viele Gruesse aus Zürich!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Agnes,
    Happppppppy Birthday aus dem Zürich Office wünscht ich Dir vom ganzen Herzen. Geniesse die Zeit - und die Langsamkeit des Seins im Jetzt.

    Bis auf Bald,

    Beatus

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best of wishes. I hope that the following weeks will be a great and happy adventure. There is so much anticipation and joy at your arrival in Kimilili. Can't wait to hear how all goes. Take dear care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a safe trip - that´s my only birthday wish!
    Thanks for all your love. Te amo!
    Müsli aus CR

    ReplyDelete